Apple Blossom time is right around the corner, we promise! Here’s proof! The Temporary Tattoo design contest is here again. Get your class at school to participate and one lucky student will win 100 bucks plus 100 bucks for their class! Plus, the winner gets to be Jr. President for a day and ride in style in the Grand Street Parade!
YOU can be Junior President for a Day!!
Participate in the 82nd Apple Blossom Festival
7th Annual Temporary Tattoo Contest
Contest is open to all AVRSB Elementary Students
Design the WINNING Apple Blossom Temporary Tattoo for 2014
based on our theme:
“Discover the Blossoms”
And YOU could be the Apple
Blossom Festival’s Junior President!
Winner receives $100 plus $100 for their classroom!!
All submissions become the property of the Apple Blossom Festival.
• Send all submissions to the AVRSB Berwick office
• Original artwork only
• Submissions: white paper, no larger than 10cm x 15cm
• Be sure to include on back: your name, grade, school, and teacher’s name
• Deadline for submissions: April 3, 2014
• Winner must have parental permission to participate in Festival Activities