Open to children in grades P-6, the ABF Temporary Tattoo contest is accepting Tattoo designs for this year’s competition! If you are a student in the Annapolis Valley and think you have a great idea for a Temporary Tattoo that represents what this year’s theme means to you, we want to see it! The winning designer will receive a Cash prize of $100 and an additional $100 for their home classroom! The winning design will be made into a Tatoo that will be distributed at all Apple Blossom Official Events. The winner will also be featured on the Apple Blossom Website and facebook page, and in next year’s Souvenir Edition!
Rules for submissions:
- Designs must be created on a white background and reflect what this year’s Apple Blossom Theme means to the designer. This year’s theme is “Appily Ever After”.
- Eligible designers are students in grade P-6
- Submissions must be received for judging by April 30th at 12:00 noon
- Submissions must be accompanied by the designing students name, grade, school, homeroom teacher’s name, parent or guardian name and phone number.
- Descriptions of designs are welcome to accompany the designs but are not necessary
How to submit a design: There are a number of ways to submit your winning design!
- Scan and email your design as an attachment with the required information to email@example.com with “Tattoo” in the subject line.
- Drop off your design at Town Hall, 354 Main Street Kentville attention to Lindsay Young in an envelope marked “Tattoo”. (Don’t forget to include the information required!)
- Mail your design to 354 Main Street, Kentville NS B4N 1K6 attention to Lindsay Young with the required information included.
*Don’t forget, designs must be received by April 30th at 12:00 noon!
We look forward to seeing all the creative designs our Apple Blossom fans come up with for this year’s theme of “Appily Ever After”. The winning designer will recieve a surprise visit from the Apple Blossom Festival to be awarded with their prize. Good luck!
For more information contact Lindsay Young, Director of Marketing and Promotions, 83 Annual Apple Blossom Festival. 902-679-2549 firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to last year’s winner, Rachel Turner from Aldershot Elementary who recieved a $100 dollar cash prize in addition to $100 for her home class for her winning design.