Kentville is home to three community Playboxes! They are located at:
- Memorial Park (by the pool/tennis courts)
- Oakdene Park (by the basketball court)
- Burgher Hill (at the top)
Each Playbox is filled with a collection of equipment (sports equipment, lawn games, jump ropes, and much more), with seasonal items added throughout the year (for example sleds at Burgher Hill and Oakdene Park).
The Playboxes are here to provide community access to play; to ensure that everyone can play and have fun! There are just a few rules for using the Playboxes. They are:
- Play with the equipment and RETURN them when you’re done…don’t forget to CLOSE the lid!
- Help keep this program running by donating new or gently used equipment
- Let us know if this box needs attention by calling us at (902) 679-2540 or emailing us at email@example.com
- Have fun!
Please note: The use of the Playbox and its contents is at your own risk
The Kentville Playboxes are a project of the Kings Country Family Resource Centre & the Town of Kentville and are made possible with funds from the Province of Nova Scotia Department of Communities Culture and Heritage