125 Park St
Description & Services
There are several Makery organizations in Nova Scotia, including the Berwick Makery, Lunenburg Makery and the Firefly Makery in Bridgetown. Each of these are very different, but they have several things in common:
- They are a comfortable place for kids and families to spend time together
- They have a foundation of creativity, either crafting or learning new skills
- They offer different ways for people to get involved, ranging from buying supplies and coffee, to joining free workshops.
The Kentville Makery is a brand new space, even though it's been around for a long time!
The building at 125 Park Street used to be known as the old Visitor Information Centre, and has gone through many colour changes.
It has been used by camps and for storage, but now is entering a new phase as the Makery!
Throughout 2016, we will be hosting programs, camps, workshops and other events from this building, and it is also available for rentals for meetings, workshops, parties and family reunions.
- Wheelchair accessible (ramp and second entrance)
- Barrier free bathroom
- Approximately 20'x40' floor space
- Available from November to May
For more information about booking this building, contact us.
About this Information
Last Modified: 07 Oct 2016 | Last Full Update: 08 Sep 2016