The Town of Kentville is pleased to add an additional payment option for customers interested in using their credit card to pay their bill. Customers have the opportunity to make tax and/or utility payments by using their Visa or MasterCard. The Town of Kentville has partnered with Paymentus Corporation to bring you the convenience of paying by credit card. Paymentus Corporation is a third party automated payment service that accepts Visa or MasterCard.
How do I access this Service?
Customers should be ready with:
- The account number of your tax or utility bill (located on your invoice)
- The balance owed on your bill, and
- Your credit card
To access the service either:
- Call toll free 1-877-963-2807 and you will be linked to a secure automated telephone payment system powered by our bill payment partner, Paymentus Corporation.
- Click on the Paymentus logo at the top or click here and you will be transferred to a secure web page powered by our bill payment partner, Paymentus Corporation.
- You will enter the payment information including the account number, credit card details and payment amount.
- You will be asked to confirm to pay a convenience fee.
- You will be provided with a confirmation number if the transaction is successful.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How will my payment be confirmed?
The Town will receive instant notification of your payment and will be posted to your account the next business day. For each payment you will receive a confirmation number. Paymentus will send you an email containing details of your transaction including your confirmation number.
Why is there a Service Fee?
Paymentus charges a fee to use their service. The fee covers payment handling and processing charges.
Is the Town of Kentville getting any part of the fee?
The Town of Kentville does not receive any part of the service fee. Paymentus is an independent company providing a service for the Town of Kentville.
How do I get more information on credit card payments?
If you have questions, please give the Town of Kentville a call at 902-679-2500.