The Town of Kentville has a policy that council will assist some students with costs associated with their post-secondary school education. Students who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply for one of the bursaries (up to $1500):
1. Candidates must be a resident of the Town of Kentville and have resided in the Town of Kentville for at least two years prior to their application for a bursary.
2. Candidates must be graduating from any high school in the area.
3. Candidates must have an academic standing of at least 70% for their grade 12 courses.
4. Candidates must demonstrate leadership and citizenship qualities.
5. Candidates must attend a recognized post-secondary school.
6. Candidates must enroll on a full time basis, which translates into at least a 60% course load.
Please follow this link to open the application. The deadline for applications is May 25, 2018.