Oct 3 at 10 AM – Oct 4 at 4 PM
49 Cornwallis St, Suite 106 Kentville, NS
Public · Hosted by Carolyn Landry
Two Day Introduction to the 7 Sacred Teachings
• This is an invitation to explore the teachings as a way of life
• Over two days you will become immersed into Mi’kmaw Ancient Teachings to find peace, joy and harmony in your life
• Build balance in body, mind and spirit
• End suffering
• Find the true nature of your spiritual being
• Create universal reconciliation with self
• Smudge, Tree Connecting, Guided Meditation, Humility Exercise, Drumming and Tobacco Ceremony, and more
October 3 and 4, 2020, 10 am to 4 pm.
$60.00 per person. Payable via e-transfer to email@example.com
49 Cornwallis St, Suite 106, Kentville, NS
Refreshments and Snacks provided. Lunch on your own, brown bag if you like.
ALL COVID PUBLIC HEALTH PROTOCOLS WILL BE OBSERVED. Physical distancing will be in place and masks are required when not seated.
Limited Seating. Pre-registration is required by Sept 30th 2020.
Please note: Fragrance and Essential Oil Free Environment
Carolyn Landry, BA (Hons), MA
Carolyn holds a Master’s Degree in Sociology from Acadia University (2011).
She is an entrepreneur with her own business, Redfeather’s Native Art. Carolyn specializes in Cultural Competency, Cultural Teachings, Cultural Consulting and Workshops including Drum Building and Moccasin Making with reconciliation at the heart of all her work.
For more information or to register, please contact Carolyn Landry at